I think to connect to customers right in their inbox using these email marketing extensions for WooCommerce Integrate with MailChimp and others to make reaching out to your customers a breeze.
Best WooCommerce email marketing tools and plugins
I suggest that You can use the NextCampaign Plugin better than any other tools and plugins. Because
NextCampaign plugin has the best powerful feature items.
Multiple List Management:
Send emails to multiple lists without worries. Next Campaign preferred your Email send to your listing customers.
You can manage or create, import, and export all the contact in the Contacts setting. To export contacts, you will have three different file formats. For example txt file, JSON file, and CSV file.
Build / Manage Campaigns:
Campaign settings will give you the option to create a new campaign, at first. After creating the campaign, you have to edit it with some necessary steps. If needed, finally you can export your campaign as well.
Form Display Style:
Finally, you have to choose your desired form style among a lot of form styles over there. On the other hand, you can also copy the ‘shortcode’ to paste your website anywhere you want. And it will give you the same output.
Select list id for each form and enable custom filed such as Email, First Name, Last Name, Phone, and more. Declare custom class and id for each form. Then put the Button Text Subscribe and Select Icon position.
Next Campaign has multiple integrations like MailChimp, MailWizz, SendInBlue, GetResponse, and Active Campaign.
More features to increase your sell of products and collect email from anywhere
- WP Integration: With each WooCommerce store order, you can collect subscribers and put them into an email list
- Opt-in Forms: With the inline form, you can place forms anywhere on the website and get subscribers to any list you assign
- Email Listing: Sorting and sending emails to a list of contacts is easier than before. Listings, segments, and tags all can be configured from the get-go
- Import & Export: Import email lists from the other email marketing tools using our built-in import settings. Migration is easy, simple, and smooth
- Campaigns: Campaigns can be configured straight from the WordPress dashboard without leaving your website
I think NextCampaign Plugin is the best plugin tool, you can apply it.